The Latent Cause Analysis VLOG Series Annual Subscription
Annual Subscription to The Latent Cause Analysis™️ VLOG Series
Recorded in 2016, C. (Bob) Robert Nelms covers the high-level elements of Latent Cause Analysis™️ in a series of 27 Video Blogs, each one averaging 7 minutes in duration.
Several of our clients have used this series:
- as a weekly or monthly basis for safety meetings
- as a means of augmenting the skills of their investigative teams
- to help establish an investigative culture that EXPECTS a deeper probe into their problems.
This is an ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION to and online training product. When you purchase this product, you will be given access instructions to view these videos.
- VLOG 1: Root Cause Analysis for Culture Change
- VLOG 2: The Tragedy of 911
- VLOG 3: The Need to SLOW DOWN
- VLOG 4: The Lessons of the Dominos
- VLOG 5: Focus On The Way You Are Instead of Blaming the Past
- VLOG 6: Are You On A Merry-Go-Round?
- VLOG 7: What is Latent Cause Analysis?
- VLOG 8: Blame is the Enemy
- VLOG 9: The LCA Model
- VLOG 10: The Challenger Explosion -- Some Thoughts
- VLOG 11: Why Investigate Incidents?
- VLOG 12: We ALL Need to Learn Something About Ourselves Through SMALL Problems
- VLOG 13: Categorize Your Problems
- VLOG 14: Establish LCA Advocates
- VLOG 15: Initial Duties of the LCA Advocate
- VLOG 16: What Is Going Oh Here!
- VLOG 17: Stand There And Absorb Evidence
- VLOG 18: What Is Evidence?
- VLOG 19: What is Evidence - Part 2?
- VLOG 20: The 5 Items
- VLOG 21: List Evidence To Gather
- VLOG 22: Gather Evidence
- VLOG 23: Define the Physics
- VLOG 24: Who Did What Wrong?
- VLOG 25: Understand What Triggered the Behavior
- VLOG 26: Actual Versus Desired Thoughts
- VLOG 27: Final Questions